Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2019

personal

Five sentences in my native language and translated.!!


As you lot know Iam from Sudan which means Arabic is my mother language and i would like to share few sentences from my native language as well as i will translate it to English so all of you lot get to know what it means.


ما اسمك؟
what is your name?
كم عمرك؟
 How old are you?
من اين انت؟
where are you from?
ما هي اكلتك المفضلة؟
 what is your favorite food?
 ما هو تخصصك؟
 what is the program you enrolled in?

Now as you noticed that our language have pretty short sentences but that doesn't mean it is easy but i assure you its not that hard as well.
In a nutshell, i have chosen some sentences from my native language and translated it to English. Now my fellows i would like to see some sentences from your languages and translated into English down in the comment section below "peace out" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMPUTER APPLICATION

9 WAYS TO IMPROVE THIS COURSE In my point of view this course is totally perfect starting from the lecturer and ending with the course le...